Commercial Electrical Services
Whether your business requires a simple electrical repair or a complex installation, Timpi Electric Solutions, LLC has the expertise to get the job done right.
Timpi Electric Solutions offers a wide range of commercial electrical services to businesses in Elkhart County including Bristol, Middlebury, Millersburg, and Wakarusa. Service is also available for other nearby Indiana municipalities not requiring licensing.
- Electrical installations: Whether you are building a new commercial space or upgrading your existing electrical system, a skilled master electrician can handle all your installation needs.
- Electrical repairs: If you are experiencing electrical issues in your business, an electrician can diagnose and fix the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Electrical maintenance: Regular maintenance can help prevent costly electrical issues and ensure the safety of your electrical system. A commercial electrician can perform thorough maintenance to keep your business running smoothly.
Please view some examples of the commercial electrical projects completed below.
Allen-Bradley Micro830 Programmable Logic Controller
Three-Phase 277/480VAC Compressor Power Drops
Pricing & Plans
Flexible & Fixed Budget
Call When Needed
- Monthly Inspection
- General Repair
- Fixing of Faulty Wiring
- Hazardous Environments
- Emergency Repair
- Commercial Lighting Packages
- Industrial Control Panel Construction
- Service Upgrades
- Building Construction
- Motor Circuit Analysis
- Power Energy and Quality Logging
Services are available on a “Pay as You Use” basis.
The base labor rate is $90; new service calls have a one-hour minimum, and the first hour is $125.
- Required parts are billed as needed.
- Service calls consisting of motor control, logic-based work (Programmable Logic Controllers, or PLCs), and labor consisting of drafting, engineering, programming, estimating classified (hazardous) locations, or energized components have additional base rates.
- Power quality, motor circuit analysis, programming/drafting, and de-energizing components also have an application fee.
- Emergency service repairs have increased rates after normal business hours.
- Contracts for larger or longer projects, as well as power quality and motor circuit analysis, can be negotiated.